This outdoor-ready bullet camera delivers thermal imaging in 336×256 resolution. These cameras are specifically developed to automatically detect...Read More
Multi-Net Systems is a well-established industry leader with more than 27 years of experience. We specialise in the supply, installation, commissionin...Read More
4 REASONS YOUR HOME NEEDS SECURITY SYSTEMS TODAY!
- Provides a sense of Safety
- Acts as an early warning system
- Can assist law enforcement with the apprehension of criminals.
- Through CCTV cameras, you can monitor and protect your home remotely – even when you are on holiday.
- Reduce cost and risk due to burglary, fire and vandalism
- Prevent and discourage criminal activity
- Promotes good behavior and keeps employees honest
- Provides employees and customers a sense of safety
- Helps prevent safety incidents
- Can Assist Law Enforcement with the apprehension of criminals
- Cheaper insurance premiums
A CCTV camera can be an IP or an Analog camera.
An IP camera uses an Ethernet cable and transmits a digital signal. This type of camera can be easily networked and can send a signal to a network video recorder (NVR) located on a local or remote network. It is powered or connected over POE (Power Over Ethernet) Switch.Read More