Multi-Net Systems kicked off the SWMS training initiative with one of our specialised services – Fire Detection Installations.
The training was facilitated by Mauro Manenti and Andre du Plessis who are highly qualified and respected individuals who have many years’ experience within the Fire Detection industry.
During the Fire Detection Safe Working Method Statement Training, the employees were educated on:
- The correct and proper method of installing Conduit and Trunking.
- The installation, connection and labelling of Detector Bases, Break Glass units, Sounders, Strobes, Interface/Input units and Relay/Output units.
- The installation, commissioning and programming of Fire Panels.
- Fault Finding of the system.
- Safety Regulations, Quality and Environmental requirements related to the installation.
Positive feedback was received from both the trainers and trainees who attended the training session. With this empowerment of knowledge and skill, the employees of Multi-Net Systems are committed to deliver product and services that constantly satisfy or exceed our Customer expectations by delivering the best quality of installation and striving for continual improvement.